Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'M BACK :-)

...From hibernation. I just had some time to pull myself back together - less optimistic than I was when I first started, but my life has become more interesting than before. I love it when things just fall into place though...

Wow getting back to the blogging world was quite a mission - forgot my password. How is the World of Work? well...let's just say that it gets more interesting by the day - loving it - so much drama - ja, its been a while since I last blogged. I am so thankful for the lessons I was taught at the World of Work Training and Internship Program. Their value is realised everyday. Lesley Emanuel and Jean Power - coordinators of the course and remarkable women I tell you. I don't think I can ever get tired of thanking them. Just when some think that there is lack of UBUNTU in South Africa...perhaps we forget about the dynamic nature of the whole concept - as if black people are the only ones with ubuntu. More to come later about my progress in studying the Afrikaans music culture in relation to SA music Archives at the SAMRO Endowment for the National Arts...

No comments:

google reader